To determine direction without the aid of a compass, drive a 3-foot stick into the ground in a sunny location and set a stone at the tip of its shadow. Wait 20 minutes, then place another rock where the tip of the shadow has moved. The first marker indicates the west end of a line running between the two points; the second marks the east.
- For backpacking/kayaking-REI Mars 80 backpacking pack, hiking poles, binoculars, hobie, glass bottom kayak
- Hiking Tips! | ruggedthugruggedthug
- Trekker Trailers Tiny House
- $18 – Be prepared! These Travel Johns are the solution for vomit and urine collection. For camping, hunting, car trips, air travel and more Holds up to 28 fl. ozs. Flat pouch expands to a wide opening Internal Liqsorb deodorizes while solidifying liquids instantly into an odorless, spill-proof gel that wont leak Re-sealable Includes wet wipes. Each is 5 x 10 1/2h. Set weighs 1 lb., 13 ozs. Holds…
- Camping Light
- Awesome Backyard…needs a pool!
- 26 Wineries To Visit While In St. Louis Or Kansas City
- Good for camping? Apple Smores; taste just like apples from Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory!!! YUM!!
- Dutch Oven Calzone Great camping meal
- Car Camping: Dutch Oven cooking – Meat Pepper dinner
- 41 Camping Hacks That Are Borderline Genius
- Blue Cheese Filled Bacon Wrapped Mushrooms – I can see these roasting over the fire while the kids roast marshmallows!
- Kayak Outrigger Kit by Yak-Gear
- Bacon Wrapped New Potatoes