GREAT IDEA!! FOR BACKYARD FUN, NO BUGS!! All you need is a package of Mason jars, some cotton string and some liquid citronella (find it in big jugs at any home-improvement store and even some grocery stores). Use a hammer and nail to poke a hole in the top of the lid, then pour in the citronella, put the top on and drop in the wick. Allow the string about 10 minutes to soak up some oil.
- For backpacking/kayaking-REI Mars 80 backpacking pack, hiking poles, binoculars, hobie, glass bottom kayak
- Hiking Tips! | ruggedthugruggedthug
- Trekker Trailers Tiny House
- $18 – Be prepared! These Travel Johns are the solution for vomit and urine collection. For camping, hunting, car trips, air travel and more Holds up to 28 fl. ozs. Flat pouch expands to a wide opening Internal Liqsorb deodorizes while solidifying liquids instantly into an odorless, spill-proof gel that wont leak Re-sealable Includes wet wipes. Each is 5 x 10 1/2h. Set weighs 1 lb., 13 ozs. Holds…
- Camping Light
- Awesome Backyard…needs a pool!
- 26 Wineries To Visit While In St. Louis Or Kansas City
- Good for camping? Apple Smores; taste just like apples from Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory!!! YUM!!
- Dutch Oven Calzone Great camping meal
- Car Camping: Dutch Oven cooking – Meat Pepper dinner
- 41 Camping Hacks That Are Borderline Genius
- Blue Cheese Filled Bacon Wrapped Mushrooms – I can see these roasting over the fire while the kids roast marshmallows!
- Kayak Outrigger Kit by Yak-Gear
- Bacon Wrapped New Potatoes